The beauty off this recipe is that almost any fish can be used instead of salmon.
Dill Weed, Fresh Chopped 3 Teaspoon
Parsley-Fresh Chopped 2 Ounce
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Orange Juice, Fresh, Pasteurized 4 Ounce
Salt 3/4 Teaspoon
Pepper-Black, Ground 2 Teaspoon
Olive Oil 2 Ounce
Salmon Fillets, 3 lbs. raw.
1) Combine dill, parsley, lemon and orange juices, salt, pepper and oil for marinade. Mix until well-blended.
2) Pour marinade over fish. Hold refrigerated for 1 hour to marinate. Drain and discard excess marinade.
3) Spray pans with vegetable oil spray.
4) Arrange fish on prepared pans.
5) Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree F. standard (325 degree F. convection) oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until fish is firm, and flakes easily.
6) You can also cook your fish on a preheated grill lightly coated with oil. Your fish needs to be a firmer variety like salmon or put it in a fish basket before putting on the grill.